Back to Top

Sunday 27 August 2017

Stampin' Up! Cat Punch Weekend Blog. Easy Card

Weekend Blog

Hi Friends, and welcome to my weekend Blog post.

Todays blog is a very simple card made with the New Stampin' Up! This card is a take on a card made by Sue Campfied HERE .The Cat Punch is available 1/9/17 to purchase from my web page. See above "Shop Now"




This is a very simple card made using Stampin' Up!(SU) products and only 1 ink pad.
First I made the cardbase from 1/2 an A4 sheet of SU Whisper White cardstock.
Then I added the SU Dapper Denim matt using Tombo glue
The smaller piece of whisper white I have punched out with the Stampin' Up! Cat punch and then carefully laid the cat back into the punched out cat-shaped hole.
I then took the SU stamp set "Just add Text" and stamped this over the Whisper White paper and across the Cat punch out.
Remove the cat shape and punch out 2 more cat shapes in SU Dapper Denim. Glue all 3 cats together carefully. This gives a nice bit of height to the cat.
Attach the SU Whisper White matt to the Dapper Denim layer after adding some ribbon - I have used SU Dapper Denim ribbon which I have left over from last years catalogue.
Stamp the face on the cat with the cat face from the SU Foxy Friends stamp set. 
Using SU Dimensionals to give it some lift, add the cat to the card.
Stamp a suitable sentiment on the SU Whisper White insert and glue it into the middle of the card


Card Recipe:- 

SU Cardstock Whisper White - 1 x 1/2 A4 sheet, 1 x 5 3/8 x 3 5/8 (matt), 1 x 5 5/8 x 3 7/8 (insert)
SU Dapper Denim cardstock - 5 5/8 x 3 7/8 scraps for 2 cat layers
SU Cat Punch
SU "Just add text" stamp set
Ribbon
Tombo glue











All items are available to purchase from my webshop. See the top of this page.

I hope you have as much fun with his cat as I am having

Happy Stampin'

Jenny
Product List
Cat Punch
[144666]
£16.00
Dapper Denim 3/8" (1 Cm) Ruched Ribbon
Dapper Denim 3/8" (1 Cm) Ruched Ribbon
[141424]
£7.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10