Back to Top

Thursday 19 October 2017

Stampin' Up! Inspired By Nature Crafty Cupcakes Team Blog Hop




Welcome to the Crafty Cupcakes Team Stampin' Up! Blog Hop for October 2017. Each month members of the Team take part in our Team Blog Hop to share with you our cards and projects made using the fabulous Stampin' Up! products. You are currently
 visiting Jenny Dowding in UK and below you will see the full list of everyone taking part. To move to the next blog just click the name after mine in the list.

 This month our theme is "Inspired by Nature" and I am using the SU Tranquil Tulips Stamp set today


Inspirations also from my birthday card from Jillian of "Purple Jelly Designs"


The card base is Old Olive with Crushed Curry and Very Vanilla matts.
I have used 5 inks that tone well together and made one Tulip in each colour. I also have added some lilac Grape Hyacinths as a contrasting colour.


On the inside of the card I have stamped a sentiment and also some Grape Hyacinths






Thank you once again for visiting my blog and taking part in our blog hop. There are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don't want to miss so make sure you carry on hopping through the list.

 Remember that currently you are at my blog  - Jenny Dowding -  so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next.


Happy Stampin'



Jenny





Card Recipe:-
Tranquil Tulips Stamp Set for flowers
Best Birds stamp set for sentiments
Old Olive Card - 8 1/4" x 5 3/4" scored and folded
Crushed Curry Card - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
Very Vanilla Card - 5 3/8 x 3 5/8 and 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
Inkpads - Old Olive, Crushed Curry, So Saffron, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Peekaboo Peach, Wisteria Wonder, Tuxedo Black
Clear Wink of Stella
Multipurposed liquid glue
Stampin' Dimensionals

Product List

18 comments:

  1. Lovely card with the tulips, the colours are very pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and love the autumnal colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jenny.
    I have this set but still haven't used it.
    Will definitely pull it out after seeing your beautiful creation. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had mine for a while and it was my card from Jillian that made me get it out and play

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful card and using my favourite flowers too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card love your choice of colours Jenny ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All thanks to Jillian's birthday card to me

      Delete
  6. Jenny, This is gorgeous, such beautiful colours. I'll have to get this stamp out and have a play. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and colourful card Jenny It ctainly fits in with the theme of nature Tulips always look gorgeous dancing in the breeze and I think you captured that perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Jenny, the colours are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Jenny. Glad I inspired you 💜💜

    ReplyDelete

09 10