Back to Top

Thursday 24 August 2017

Midweek Blog 23/8/17 another Sneak Peek at the Stampin' Up! Holiday catalogue

Hi Friends

Welcome to my Midweek Blog in which I am offering another sneak peek at the Stampin'Up! Holiday Catalogue that is release on 1st September


This is the 2017 Holiday catalogue

I made this card using the new "Santa Paws" Stampin' Up! Stamp Set from the Holiday Catalogue


I made the card by folding the black card base in half and burnishing the crease with my bone folder. 
I first glued on the matt with the music pattern, and then glued on top of that the Real Red matt.
I then stamped the cat stamp onto the Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped the sentiment.
Then the best fun of all was the water colouring using my Aqua Painter and the inks.
The sentiment and the picture are applied using dimensionals to give some height 



These are the products that I have used to make the card


Card Recipe:-
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! (SU) Black 1/2 A4 sheet for the card base
Cardstock - SU Real Red 3 5/8" x 5 3/8"
Cardstock - SU Very Vanilla 3 1/4" x 3 1/4", 5 5/8 x 3 7/8 for the insert and 21/2"  x 3/4" for the sentiment
SU Designer Series Paper "Merry Music" 5 5/8"x 3 7/8"
Stampin'Up new "Santa Paws" Stamp Set
SU Inks - Basic Black, Old Olive, Real Red, Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Early Espresso
Black Rhinestone Jewels for the animals noses
Corner punch
Aqua Painter

All products can be purchased from my website by clicking on the "Shop Now" button above

I hope you enjoy making this card and please leave a comment

Happy Stampin'

Jenny 
Product List
Aqua Painters
[103954]
£15.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10