Back to Top

Saturday 18 November 2017

Weekend Blog - Birthday Card, New Spring / Summer Picture Perfect Birthday

Welcome back to my Weekend Blog



Today I made a Birthday Card for my eldest  grandaughter who is 22 - Where did the years go?


I used Night of Navy and Whisper White Cardstock.
I embossed the large matt with embossing paste mixed with Lemon Lime Twist ink and when dry, trimmed and mounted it on the card front.

I cut out 2 matts, one in Night of Navy and a slightly smaller one in Whisper White using the Layering Squares Framelits Dies

I stamped the Whisper White with the very pretty birthday sentiment from the new Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set and added wild rose from the Graceful Garden Stamp set. I love the font of this sentiment. I also stamped the insert with these stamp sets. 




I coloured the roses with stampin' write markers - Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzaz and Garden Green, and added a clear "Wink of Stella" over the top to give a lovely shimmery effect.
Finishing touches are a bow made with the navy checked Gingham ribbon and a couple of Basic Rhinestone Jewels.




Product List

2 comments:

09 10