Back to Top

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Stampin' Up! Cardmaking Artistically Asian Brayer Card

My very First Video 





It took a while, and I did redo it 3 times, but I am quite pleased with the result. 

Below you will find the necessary items to make the card.






Click HERE for link to Video



What you need to make the card

Cardstock black 1/2 an A4 sheet So Saffron card 3 7/8 x 5 5/8 Whisper White card 3 5/8 x 5 3/8 Ink - Black, So saffron, rose red, real red, soft suede or similar tones Brayers or sponge daubers Stamp - I am using the Bamboo stamp from the Artistically Asian set but you can use any feathery tree, tall grasses, flowers that are thin and feathery Circle punch 1 3/4 - 2 1/4 inch - (just one in any of these sizes) Post it notes A sheet of 8in wide scrap paper any colour Suitable small sentiment if desired



I hope you have a go and enjoy making this card in all sorts of different ways


Jenny xxx

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10