Back to Top

Sunday 17 December 2017

Sale-A-Bration 2018 Sneak Peek

Welcome to my Weekend Blog 17/12/17


Today I am showing you some cards that I have made using Sale-A-Bration items which are available FREE from 3rd Jan to 31st March 2018.
To get your Free stamp set you need to spend £45 (before postage) from the Annual or Spring/Summer Catalogue, or £90 and you will receive 2 free stamp sets.


I have made this card using the FREE Sale-A-Bration Lots of "Lavender stamp" set

I have made this Valentine's card using the FREE Sale-A-Bration, "Party Pandas" stamp set



And I have made this "Thinking of you" card using the Free Sale-A-Bration "Heartfelt Blooms" set


All of these will be available from Jan 3rd. Just contact me to order or click on the SHOP NOW button above and get your free stamp set when you spend £45 in my shop, 2 free stamp sets when you spend £90 

These are other Free Items available

Happy Stampin'

Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10