Back to Top

Thursday 27 July 2017

Stampin' Up! Blog, midweek post, Beautiful You Stamp Set, Stampin' Up! framed Picture

Hello Friends

Here is my Midweek Blog post

I made this lovely framed picture for my daughter using the Stampin' Up! "Beautiful You" stamp set, water colour card and SU inks.
I purchased the frame from The Range, but did not realise that there was embossed writing on the glass until I took it home and took the wrapping off. I would prefer no writing on it.

I was aiming for a Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter look, not sure if that has come through or not




The items used are these below. 

I stamped the sentiment with Basic Black and used a little of the stamp pad ink to put some accent at the bottom of each picture, using an Aqua Painter brush. 

All of these items can be purchased via my webpage from Stampin' Up! or contact me for more details. Follow the "Shop now" link above


Happy Stampin'


Jenny 


Product List
Aqua Painters
[103954]
£15.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10